SOCIETY DESIRE FOR FASHION .
FOOT DEMAND COMFORT.
MIS-MATCH IS PAINFUL FOR EXAMPLE MISMATCH BETWEEN EYE AND SPECTACLE POWER
THE CONFUSED WEARERS DUPED BETWEEN FASHION AND COMFORT.
FOOT DEMAND RIGHT CHOICE.
IT IS IRONIC THAT WE UNDERESTIMATE THE RIGHT NEED OF OUR FOOTWEAR THAT IS MEANT TO HOUSE A VERY SPECIALISED STRUCTURE TO BEAR WHOLE BODY WIEGHT.ATTEMPTING TO PREVENT INJURY TO THE BODY’S CONTACT.
THE WRONG DESIGN OF FOOTWEAR LEAD TO DYSFUNCTION OF DIFFERENT JOINTS LIKE KNEE, HIP, BACK AND NECK.
• The term HIGH HEEL includes not only the obvious SPIKE
HEEL shoe but also COW BOY boots and less elevated high
heel shoes as well.
• The degree of elevation of the heel will certainly affect the
degree of potential compensation needed.
• A comfortable shoe must be wide enough to allow all toes
to function, it should also hold the heel firmly so that a
stable situation exists when the patient is walking.
• A loose shoe causes the foot to try to grip to maintain its
position in the shoe and this changes the function of the
• In women who are accustomed to wearing shoes with
too high heel; the knees and hips constantly remain in a
bend position, and there is an increase in the curvature
of the cervical and thoracic spine. This abnormal posture
produces unfair wear and tear in every joint of the body
from skull to the toes.
• Slippers or shoes which are heel less also stretches all the
soft tissues down the back of the neck including the sciatic
nerve and throws a flattening strain on the lower back.
• With the use of a medium to high heels the body weight
is borne more on the middle and front aspects of the heel
often resulting in development of nodules in the affected