Posture & Pain
April 15, 2016
fix your back pain
- PREVENT FORWARD HEAD POSTURE : Don’t slouch : Keep your chest up and don’t poke your head forward
- Change sitting positions often and stand up every half hour or walk around the office to make phone calls. Go to tea/coffee shop don’t drink on your work station.
- Use your LAPTOP raised on a shelf or box by 4 “ with your wireless keyboard / mouse.
LIFESTYLE CHANGES :
- Do some exercise at your workstation
- Park your vehicle far away so that you could walk a little distance
- Schedule 30 out of 1440 minutes in a day for physical activity : your body will thank you
NUTRITION AND DIET
- Drink plenty of water since it help in disc hydration. Dehydrated disc degenerate fast
- Eliminate processed food and sugar
- Sun soaking/baths i.e.. 30 minutes and 70 % body exposed are extremely beneficial in improving vitamin –D and disc health and strength