What Are Flat Feet?
If you have pain or discomfort in your feet or ankle joints, you might have flat feet. Keep reading to find out the difference between a normal foot and a flat foot.
Flat feet is a postural deformity in which the arches of the foot collapse, with the entire sole of the foot coming into complete or near-complete contact with the ground. Some people have an arch that simply never develops in one foot (unilaterally) or both feet (bilaterally). The human arch develops in infancy and early childhood as part of normal muscle, tendon, ligament and bone growth. says Dr. Tyagi
What causes Flat Feet?
1. Weakened muscles in the foot, ankles, and lower leg from aging or weight gain.
2. Standing or walking for longer periods of time, especially in heels or dress shoes.
3. Wearing uncomfortable shoes without proper arch support.
4. Foot injuries, such as ankle sprains or broken bones in your feet.
Sign and Symptoms:
1. knee pain
2. back pain
3. Ankle injury
4. Foot pain
Flat feet treatment at Vikalp physiotherapy clinic Noida :
1. we provide insoles that fully support the arch and help stabilize the heel. Insoles add additional support to your shoes and comfort the arch of your foot.
2. Wearing orthotics that help distribute and minimize pressure in the foot by providing additional arch support. Orthotics also aid in realigning your foot’s ankle joints and bones. Orthotics are custom designed to fit your feet and give you extra support while walking, standing, and running.
3. Below Age<18, we will give muscle stimulation for develop Arches
flat feet treatment / management :
10 Sessions , It includes :
1. Faradic Foot Bath
3. Shoe Insoles
4. Shoe Modification